Whether you own an apartment building, condo, strip mall or co-op you need to not only protect your property, but the lives and assets of your tenants, neighbors and guests’. A well-crafted real estate policy can protect you from the unique risks and challenges of renting your property to others.
Real Estate Insurance
What is Real Estate Insurance?
Call the experts at Black & Ramer Insurance and we will do a full review of your commercial insurance program.
Further Information About Real Estate Insurance
What We Cover
Habitational insurance also provides liability coverage in case of injuries on the property, and covers losses caused by:
- Malicious damage or vandalism by the dwelling’s tenants
- Liability insurance (bodily injury, property damage, or personal and advertising injury)
- Buildings (covers your building, permanent attachments, glass, building equipment and permanent fixtures for servicing the premises)
- Business personal property and personal property of others
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown coverage
- Rental income protection
- Newly acquired property
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Employee dishonesty
- Exterior signs, lights and clocks
- Accounts Receivable
- Money and Securities
- Building ordinance and law coverage
- Fences, walks and unattached outbuildings
- Many additional options that can be tailored to meet your needs