The Black & Ramer team will work with you to design, negotiate and deliver an employee benefits program that will protect you and your employees as well as attract and retain the best talent while minimizing your program costs. We can assist in contract analysis, plan benchmarking, financial analysis and overall performance review.
Through MyWave Connect we enable business owners, managers and other administrative staff within supervisory roles to receive support and immediate guidance with day-to-day employee relations and employment issues.
Below are just a few of the situations Black & Ramer can help with:
- Employee Behavioral Issues
- Harassment and Discrimination Allegations
- Counseling With Employees About Company Policy Violations
- Excessive Absenteeism
- FMLA, ADA, TITLE VII and other employment-related regulations
- Termination for Cause
- Workplace Drug and Alcohol Problems
- Wage and Hour Compliance
- Unemployment Claim Guidance
Our team provides you with the resources to solve your human resource problems before they become legal problems.
Our claims service will help you take care of your employees while minimizing costs and protecting your plan’s bottom line. This includes proper reporting, accident investigation, implementing a return to work program, educating employees and more.
There are countless rules and regulations governing employee benefits plans. Let Black & Ramer Insurance help keep you up to date and compliant with benefits laws. We can provide:
- Compliance bulletins, legislative briefs & newsletters
- Education on plan design
- Step-by-step breakdowns and guidance on state and federal benefits laws
- A full suite of reference materials on the Affordable Care Act
- Health care reform calculators